Marlin is a publicly-traded gold and silver mining company with properties located in Sinaloa, Mexico and Arizona, USA.
Marlin's operating team have built three open-pit heap leach mines in Mexico since 2011. The three mines include Santa Elena in 2011, El Gallo Phase I in 2013 and La Trinidad in 2014.
100% OWNED GOLD MINE - MEXICO
- Producing open pit heap leach gold mine
- Located in mining-friendly Mexico
- Commercial production declared in November 2014
- Commenced mining of high grade HS Zone in May 2016
- Good regional exploration targets
100% OWNED SILVER-GOLD PROJECT - ARIZONA
- Commonwealth silver and gold heap leach project acquired in May 2015
- Located in mining-friendly Arizona, USA
- Permitting underway
- April 2014 PEA highlights strong project economics with an after-tax NPV5% of US$101 million and 58.2% IRR