Marlin is a publicly-traded gold and silver mining company with properties located in Sinaloa, Mexico and Arizona, USA.
Marlin's operating team have built three open pit heap leach mines in Mexico since 2011. The three mines include Santa Elena in 2011, El Gallo Phase I in 2013 and La Trinidad in 2014.
Santa Elena and El Gallo Phase I were developed under EPCM contracts by Sonoran Resources LLC, where Jesse Muñoz serves as President.
100% OWNED GOLD MINE - MEXICO
- One of the highest grade open pit heap leach gold mines in Mexico
- Located in mining-friendly Mexico
- Commercial production declared in November 2014
- Commenced mining of high grade HS Zone in May 2016
- Good regional exploration targets
100% OWNED SILVER-GOLD PROJECT - ARIZONA
- Commonwealth silver and gold heap leach project acquired in May 2015
- Located in mining-friendly Arizona, USA
- Permitting underway
- Historic PEA (April 2014) highlights strong project economics with an after-tax NPV5% of US$101 million and 58.2% IRR